Because all the cool kids are doing it, here are five non-librarian blogs that I read on a regular basis:
1. Miss Snark, the literary agent. A daily hit from the cluegun keeps this wannabe writer on his toes.
2. Parent Hacks. Crowdsourcing child-care wisdom since 2005. I only wish I'd discovered this site sooner!
3. Whedonesque. All things Joss. Because I have a problem.
4. Simply Recipes. Food porn at its best!
5. High Maintenance Machine. The online sketchbook of Matthew Reidsma, one of America's up and coming indy comic artists (the fact that I occasionally appear in his strips have absolutely nothing to do with this plug*).
* Don't believe me? Check out Fleen's recent review of the genius that is Matt Reidsma!