Friday, April 22, 2005

Because you* demanded it

It's been a long semester.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm almost done with back-to-back-to-back consecutive terms, but I'm beginning to feel a little winded. Despite my best intentions, March and April have been chock full of enough real-life crises that there just haven't been enough hours in the day to get everything done on time and to my satisfaction. I guess this is the price one pays for going to graduate school while raising a toddler and trying to teach two nights a week on the side!

The funny thing is that last semester was objectively speaking more brutal than this one, although I seemed to weather it better. This has me somewhat worried about the upcoming intensive summer semester, but I fear not, fellow Library Asses--I have no intention of giving up the ship now, no matter how many icebergs are in the channel ahead of me...

* You know who you are!

No comments: